1. They kept the fireto keep them warm.
A. to burn B. burn C. burnt D. burning
2. Who’s the boyunder the tree?
A. stand B. to stand C. standing D. stood
3. I don’t like to sit herenothing.
A. doing B. do C. to do D. does
4. The girl students enjoyEnglish songs.
A. singing B. to sing C. sing D. sung
5. Thank you forus so well.
A. to teach B. teaches C. teaching D. taught
6. I often do someon Sundays.
A. washed B. to wash C. wash D. washing
7. The boy Li Hua in Class One ishis brother.
A. called B. calling C. to call D. call
8. It often takes me half an hourhome.
A. walking B. to walk C. walked D. walk
9. Don’t forgether clean water every day.
A. to give B. giving C. given D. give
10. I think it importantEnglish well.
A. learning B. learn C. to learn D. learned
11. The funny story makes us.
A. laugh B. laughing C. to laugh D. laughed
12. She was often heardin English.
A. sing B. singing C. sung D. to sing
13. Our teacher told ushard.
A. to work B. working C. worked D. work
14. Could you tell methis word?
A. to how read B. how to read
C. how read D. how read to
15. I don’t know.
A. when start B. when to start
C. to how start D. how start
16. Please give me a pen.
A. to write B. writing C. to write with D. written
17. He went homesome books.
A. got B. getting C. get D. to get
18. Rememberlate for class again.
A. not to B. not to be C. to be not D. be not to
19. Stop, please. I’ve something to tell you.
A. to read B. reading C. read D. to write
20. Miss Li likes the studentsquestions.
A. ask B. asking C. to ask D. asked
21. Would you please?
A. not to go there B. to go there
C. not go there D. going there
22. You don’t look well. Whyto see the doctor?
A. not to go B. you not to go
C. not go D. didn’t go
23. There’s something wrongmy radio. I’ll have it.
A. with, fixed B. with, fixing
C. on, to be repaired D. in, repaired
24. Let’sto the cinema together.
A. to go B. going C. go D. went
25. Jim asked Li Pinghis best wishes to everybody.
A. give B. gave C. giving D. to give
26. Have you read the book? It’s worth.
A. read B. to read C. reading D. to reading
27. Please tell himthe light when he leaves.
A. to turn off B. turn down C. turn off D. to turn down
28. I’m sorryyour friend is ill.
A. hear B. to hear C. listen D. to listen
29. You had betterhome at once. Don’t keep your mother.
A. to, wait B. going, waiting
C. to go, to wait D. go, waiting
30. in the sun is bad for your eyes.
A. Read B. Reads C. Reading D. To reading
31. When the little baby saw her mother, she couldn’t help.
A. coming, laughing B. come, to laugh
C. come, laughs D. came, laughing
32. Will you please get me something?
A. to eat B. eat C. eating D. for eating
33. The story is. So we arein it.
A. interest, interesting B. interesting, interesting
C. interested, interesting D. interesting, interested
34. I’d likea word with you.
A. had B. having C. to have D. have
35. By then there may be only standing room on the earth. will be a very serious problem.
A. Where to go B. Where to live
C. Where to sitting D. Where to stand
36. Hurry up! It’s time.
A. for have class B. having class
C. have class D. to have class
37. Can you finishan elephant in two minutes?
A. draw B. to draw C. drew D. drawing
38. The doctor was busyon the boy at that time.
A. operate B. operating C. to operated D. operated
39. It was very late at nigh, but Mr. Brown still went on.
A. works B. worked C. working D. work
40. I have something importantyou.
A. tell B. telling C. to tell D. tell to
41. It’s importantand helpful.
A. to be kind B. to kind C. be kind D. kind
42. The young man is old enoughthe army.
A. join B. joining C. to join D. joins
43. His wish wasa scientist.
A. to becomes B. becomes C. become D. to become
44. On Sundays I preferat home toout.
A. to stay, go B. staying, go
C. staying, going D. to stay, going
45. A: What made you so sad?
B: three tickets to the pop music concert.
A. Lost B. Losing C. Because of concert D. Since I lost
46. The teacher agreedlessons to his students.
A. give B. that he give C. to give D. that he will give
47. All the students learnedup words in a dictionary.
A. look how B. how to look C. how look D. to how look
48. Nobody knewa living in that country.
A. go to B. to make C. how to go D. how to make
49. The baby started. Tryit quiet.
A. cry, keep B. to cry, to keep
C. to cry, keep D. cry, to keep
50. He hopesbetter, but never works hard.
A. how to study B. to how study
C. to study how D. to study
51. I never heard himso.
A. say B. to say C. saying D. having said
52. The teacher made her studentstext twice a day.
A. recite the B. reciting C. to recite the D. recited the
53. She was seenpaper planes in the room.
A. made B. to make C. makes D. making
54. We sometimes heardsongs in English.
A. that he sing B. that he sings C. him to sing D. him sing
55. I won’t have himat his mother.
A. shout B. to shout C. shouting D. to have shouted
56. He made usonthe tree.
A. go, to water B. to go, to water
C. go, watering D. to go, water
57. We have no money and no place.
A. to live in B. to live C. living in D. living
58. I have a few wordsto you.
A. say B. to say C. speak D. to speak
59. There is no chair for me.
A. to sit at B. sit with C. to sit D. to sit in
60. Do you have anythingfor yourself?
A. tell B. say C. to tell D. to say
61. Here is the pen I want.
A. to write with B. to write C. writing D. to writing
62. He is always the firstand the last.
A. coming, leaving B. to come, to leave
C. comes, leaves D. come, leave
63. I don’t feelsome cooking.
A. enough well to do B. well enough to do
C. enough well and do D. well enough and do
64. Do you think him easy?
A. to get along with B. to get along
C. to be got along with D. to be got along
65. The man run outwhat was wrong with his horse.
A. to see B. seeing C. see D. for seeing
66. The book is difficult.
A. to be read B. to read C. read under D. to read by
67. Rememberthe book in time when you have finishedit.
A. to return, reading B. returning, reading
C. returning, to read D. to return, to read
68. Do you often see herfor him at the bus stop?
A. wait B. to wait C. waiting D. being waited
69. Mother warns himany more.
A. to not smoke B. not to smoke
C. not smoking D. don’t smoke
70. Tom was noticedinto that room at that time.
A. walk B. walks C. walking D. walked
71. Do you know the“There is no useover the spilt milk?”
A. word, cry B. saying, crying
C. saying, cry D. word, crying
72. The patient refusedany medicine.
A. have B. to have C. how to have D. to how have
73. Lucy ran homethe money.
A. to get B. getting C. get D. for getting
74. The teacher explained to themthe piano.
A. that they played B. how they play
C. to play D. how to play
75. It’s foolishher toover a film.
A. for, cry B. of, crying C. for, crying D. of, cry
76. I can’t helpthat he is still alive.
A. thinking B. think C. to think D. of thinking
77. It’s impolite to keep someonefor a long time.
A. wait B. to wait C. waiting D. of have waited
78. Would you mindthe window, please?
A. open B. me open C. I open D. my opening
79. Do you understandthe machine.
A. how to operate B. to how operate
C. to operate D. that you operate
80. Did you notice the little boyaway?
A. took the apple and run
B. take the apples and run
C. taking the apple and run
D. who taking the apple and run
81. Yesterday I saw a walleton the ground.
A. lying B. laying C. lies D. lay
82. I think the boy isreach the apple.
A. enough tall to B. tall enough to
C. short enough D. enough short to
83. Many people like to watch othersthe game.
A. plays B. played C. to play D. play
84. The doctor advised Lao Limore rest.
A. that he get B. to get C. would get D. get
85. Don't forget toyour friends with you tomorrow.
A. take B. bring C. carry D. get
86. Our teacher told uswaste time.
A. not B. not to C. don't D. to not
87. Look! There is a boyin the river.
A. swim B. is swimming C. swimming D. swims
88. Would you pleasea rest? You looked tired.
A. to stop have B. to stop to have
C. stop having D. stop to have
89. Don’t be afraid ofmistakes when you learn English.
A. make B. making C. to make D. made
90. Do you have anythingat the meeting for yourself.
A. speak B. say C. to speak D. to say
91. It’ll take me only twenty minutes school.
A. walk B. walking C. to walk D. walked
92. He has somethingabout with them.
A. to talk B. talk C. to tell D. tell
93. is really dangerous!
A. Drive cars fast B. Driving cars fast
C. To drive car fast D. Driving car fast
94. We have no timea rest.
A. have B. take C. taking D. to have
95. I have three more letterstoday.
A. I write B. to write C. to write to D. writing
96. He is still unable to make himselfin English.
A. understand B. understood
C. understands D. understanding
97. This is the room.
A. for me to live B. for me living
C. my living in D. for me to live in
98. I didn’t spend all the moneythe books.
A. to buy B. buying C. have bought D. bought
99. The students used bikeswater for Granny Wang.
A. to carry B. carry C. carrying D. carried
100. Does he oftenyou on Sunday?
A. come to see B. comes to see
C. comes and sees D. come and to see